[gclist] 1 doubt about Boehm's Garbage Collector. (fwd)

Kragen kragen@pobox.com
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:02:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Joao Barreiro & Olivier Marques wrote:
> =09We are using Boehm=B4s Garbage collector (we thank Boehm for it) and=
=20

You are also using something evil for an apostrophe, between Boehm and s.

I haven't played with Boehm's gc, but I'm sure many people on the list
have, so I'm sure you'll get an answer.

It'd be nice to have a convenient, prepackaged libc with Boehm's gc
linked in, so that people trying to use it don't have to suffer
inconvenience in excess of what they suffer from trying to write
software at all.  Maybe we could even compile it with bounds-checking
enabled?  Does anyone think this would be a worthwhile project?

Kragen