[gclist] Needed: Copy of Rovner's PARC Tech Report CSL-84-7

Manoj Plakal plakal@cs.wisc.edu
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:51:06 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of this Xerox PARC Tech-Report:

  Rovner, Paul. On Adding Garbage Collection and Runtime Types to a
  Strongly-Typed, Statically Checked, Concurrent Language, Report CSL-84-7,
  Xerox Palo Alto Research Center.

  (I assume this contains a description of the ref-counting used in
   a Cedar or Mesa implementation).

This doesn't seem to be available in the local university library and it's
not on-line at PARC's web site. PARC's webmaster hasn't replied to
an e-mail I sent asking about the TR.

Is there any way I can get hold of this TR? If someone on this
list has this TR, could they send me an electronic copy, or in the
worst case, fax me a photocopy?

Thanks a lot,

Manoj