[gclist] Announcement: Qish-0.3 (runtime with copyin

Basile STARYNKEVITCH basile@starynkevitch.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:19:38 +0200

Dear All

It is my pleasure to announce Qish version 0.3

Qish contains a runtime library, including a (rather generic and
reusable) generational copying garbage collection for C (or C++) and
an embryo of ruko, some sort of frame based system.

See http://www.starynkevitch.net/Basile/qishintro.html for details

Download software (tar gnuzipped source in C, of 192Kbytes) from
http://www.starynkevitch.net/Basile/qish-0.3.tar.gz of md5sum
0b41f2b7d3a2817b0570fa4830641e1a licensed under GPL

Comments and feedback are welcome.

If you feel I should not announce it here please say so.

################ past releases

Qish-0.3 on april 18th 2002 - make test runs ok. distributed with
documentation (.tex .html .ps .pdf)

Qish-0.2 on april 13th 2002 - better documentation, compiles, but a
stupid bug crashed the make test

Qish-0.1 on april 07th 2002 - had some compiler bugs: I released bad
version of the files :-( this was the initial release

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net
alias: basile<at>tunes<dot>org