[gclist] Memory Management Network

Richard Jones R.E.Jones@ukc.ac.uk
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:43:33 +0000

[Apologies to anyone who receives this more than once.

Dear colleague

I would like to announce the formation of the UK Memory Management Network. I
would be grateful if you could pass this brief announcement onto those of your
colleagues who may be interested. We welcome their participation.

The Memory Management Network is a new EPSRC-funded network
of researchers with interests in memory management. Its aims include
the creation of a UK forum in the field of memory management, promotion of
awareness of state-of-the-art techniques and solutions, and support for
training of developers and students.

The consortium currently includes the universities of Glasgow, Kent, St.
Andrews and Southampton, IBM, Insignia Solutions and Microsoft.
We actively seek further participation.

Our website is
	http://www.mm-net.org.uk
where you can find more details of the Network's activities, useful resources
and the rest of this newsletter!

Richard Jones
R.E.Jones@ukc.ac.uk