[gclist] Sharing GC resources between applications

Robin Boerdijk robin_boerdijk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 08:08:08 PST 2005

Hi Emery,

Thanks for the info. Your research addresses my concern quite nicely.

After reading some of the papers, I have some questions for you.

1. Will you make your bookmarking collector software available?

2. Would it be hard to port the bookmarking collector to C so that it
can be used with .NET and other VM based platforms as well?

3. Is the bookmarking collector approach still viable if I want to run
10s or 100s of virtual machines simultaneously?

Regards,
Robin.