Hi baby. I cant wait to have you again..

Chris Sandoval fionnbarr at gloomygirl.com
Wed Mar 23 08:15:12 PST 2005

Hi you  :). So whats been going on with you? Did you forget all about me? I loved the time we spent together I thought that you did too. I thought that you wanted to do all the things to me that we had talked about. I put a site together with more of my pictueres in case you forgot what I look like. You can chat privately with me through the site whenever im around too, so I hope you do. Bye baby, please dont leave me like this I cant stop thinking about you.

http://fgppw.stacycharlottesville.info/cs3/