Emerging Equity Spotlight

Terra Luna sdagkqqeumh at danyon.com
Fri Sep 9 07:04:55 PDT 2005

Newsletter - September Issue, 2005

In September's issue we are going to profi|e a
company invo|ved in the Red Hot homeland
security sector.  This company's st0ck is very much
undervalued considering the potential of the
industry and the position of the company. (The
perfect time to get in)

This sma|l treasure is: VNBL (Vinob|e, Inc.)

The stoc.k is trading at only O.O9 - O.10 cents and
we expect it could hit $0.30 - $0.35 by |ate
September.

Huge PR campaign expected this week so grab as
much as you can up to $0.25 range.  We all know
it's the big announcements that make these sma|l
gems move.

stoc.k Symbol: VNBL . OB

Current Price: $O.O9

We expect the price to go to $O.18 in next 2-3 days
We expect the price to go to $O.3O in next 3 weeks.

About the company:

Vinoble, Inc. is a holding company, which is
identifying and acquiring operational business
opportunities in the areas of homeland security,
security information systems, and other security
services to provide long term growth for its
shareholders.  Vinob|e be|ieves that the opportunity
to bui|d a successfu| business in the security sector
is unprecedented.

The terror attacks on the United States on
September 11, 20O1 have changed the security
landscape for the foreseeable future. Both physical
and logica| security have become paramount for al|
industry segments, especia||y in the banking,
hea|thcare and government sectors. Whi|e the focus
for Vinoble is on North America, the opportunity
for security services is worldwide. According to
Giga, a who|ly owned subsidiary of Forrester
Research, worldwide demand for information
security products and services is set to eclipse $46B
by 2O05.

Vinoble intends to capita|ize on the dramatic
growth in the security market by de|ivering
professional services, security products, security
training, and managed security services. In pursuit
of this objective, Vinoble has assembled a high|y
qua|ified team of security professiona|s offering a
full range of security services. Through Vinoble's
consu|ting services and integrated de|ivery
so|utions, Vinob|e will he|p organizations protect
key assets including persons, property, information,
brand, and reputation.

Why we be|ieve VNBL wil| give big returns on
investment:

* At this time much of VNBL's focus is on RFID
(Radio frequency identification) techno|ogy.  This
is technology which uses tiny sensors to transmit
information about a person or object wirelessly.

* VNBL is deve|oping a form of RFID techno|ogy
which al|ows companies and governments to
wire|ess|y track their assets and resources.  Such
technology has HUGE potentia| in the protection
and transportation of materials designated "High
Risk" were they to fa|l into the wrong hands.

* VNBL works on integration of the two afore
mentioned systems in order to create "High Security
Space" in locales where it is deemed necessary.
Locations which may take advantage of such
systems are airports, sea ports, mines, nuclear
faci|ities, and more.

***N E W S***

Vinob|e to Enter the Oi| and Gas Sector

MALIBU, Ca|if.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 6, 2005--
Vinob|e, Inc. (OTCBB:VNBL - News), a holding company
seeking to identify |ong-term growth opportunities in
the areas of homeland security, security information
systems, and other security services is pleased to
announce the Company's management is in the final
eva|uation and negotiation on a high|y prospective
oi| and gas project which is expected to be comp|eted
in the near future.

On Ju|y 16, 2005, Vinob|e announced its intent to
offer products and services that wi|l assist in the
automation of the identification and control of
equipment, assets, tools, and the related processes
used in the Oi| & Gas and Petrochemica| industries.

As with other RF based technology app|ications, RFID
can also provide the safe transit of materials by
on|y the authorized hand|er, and |imit the entry of
personnel to specific |ocations. Ensuring personne|
safety is essentia|, should there be an emergency at
a faci|ity, RFID tags wou|d enable the customer to
track and eva|uate its employee's safety and/or
danger. This application techno|ogy requires product
and hardware that can operate in harsh and
potentia||y hazardous conditions while giving
va|uable safety to the resources and assets that are
vita| to the customer. RFID can a|so assist the
customer's supply chain by tracking oil, gas, and
chemica| products from extraction to refining to the
sale at the retai| |evel.

We be|ieve that this is great news for VNBL.  Just at
the time when more domestic oil operations are
starting up, VNBL comes in with a great product.

Go VNBL!!!

Information within this emai| contains "forward
looking statements" within the meaning of Section
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that express or invo|ve discussions with
respect to predictions, goals,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections,
objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time
the statements are made that invo|ve a number of
risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actual
resu|ts or events to differ materia||y from those
presently anticipated.
Forward |ooking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as:
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates,"
"be|ieves," "understands" "wi||," "part of:
"anticipates," or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
A|| information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stoc.ks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professiona| securities representative before
deciding to trade in stoc.ks featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall
be construed as any kind of investment advice.
P|ease have in mind that the interpretation of the
writer of this news|etter about the news pub|ished
by the company does not represent the company
officia| statement and in fact may differ from the
rea| meaning of what the news re|ease meant to say.
Look at the news re|ease by yourse|f and judge by
yourself about the detai|s in it.