Could be the Next Monster Short Squeeze Play!

Archibald Dubois ncoverdale at besoft.ua
Wed Apr 11 15:20:10 PDT 2012

Hi. Dear penny stock investors.

T_R_KP. OB showed us since Monday that it's on the way to become one of the
best forecasts of our analysts. The price is going up and its surely not the
end, its just a take-off point of the stock! As our newsletter reported in
previous newsletter, the upcoming PR is already issued and tomorrow it will
be even hotter and more effective trading. Price growth is expected as well.

Get in for the next day Fri, Apr 13th!!!

Daily volume raised over than we expected! Current pick will to hit its
target. Thats the 100% fact as we watch how its trading! Add to your
portfolio T_R_KP. OB right away and make sure you have even more than enough
shares in investors portfolio! Thats a 100% must-have stock!