Great Proposal

Barry C bcrawford at eximp.ru
Wed Apr 11 01:10:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Barry Crawford, and I would like to discuss a business venture
that offers the potential for considerable earnings.

I work for a privately held manufacturing company, which presently purchases
a product imperitive to its processing operations, at a price significantly
above the manufacturing cost. In my proposed business venture, you would
assume the role of stand-in supplier, providing this key material while
keeping the same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my
company as the supplier and to obtain a contract between you and my
employer.

I understand that your previous experience may not immediatly relate to my
field. However, this venture is more in line with your individual
capabilities rather than your professional experience.

Please send a return email to b.crawford at mail-service.ca confirming your
contact number and to arrange the most preferred time to discuss these
possibilities in detail.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Send reply message directly to b.crawford at mail-service.ca as it is connected
to my cell phone and is my preferred email.

Best Regards,

Barry Crawford