Watch for a Massive Bull Run! Read Inside

Liza Santos jangavrilof at otradesign.com
Fri Mar 30 02:32:39 PDT 2012

Some of our subscribers already saw the exposure! I K_C C ._O B is one step
closer to its target of 50 cents!

Trade date: Mar 30
Ticker: I K_C C ._O B

Latest press release of March 29:
Game Face Gaming, Inc. announced today that its site, when launched shortly,
will offer a unique private table home-game experience on its online social
gaming system "Face Up Gaming". "We have completed the design and will very
shortly launch the best internet home game experience". This PR will move I
K_C C ._O B to $0.50 very soon. Get in right now! Follow I K_C C ._O B! Put
it on your watch-list! Last 2 days profit equals 50%! Explosion coming!