Less Than 48 Hours for Turnaround Stocks

Stephen Joyce richard.coleman at bruceconsult.com.au
Thu Mar 29 22:23:53 PDT 2012

Most of our subscribers already felt the explosion! IKCC._OB is one step
closer to its target of .50!

Date: March 30th
Ticker: IKCC._OB

Latest press of March 29:
GameFace Gaming Inc announced today that its site, when launched shortly,
will offer a innovative private table home-game experience on its online
social gaming system "Face Up Gaming". "We have already completed the design
and will very soon launch the first web-based home game experience". This
press release will move IKCC._OB to .50 very soon. Get in immediately!
Follow IKCC._OB! Add it on your watchlist! Last 2 days profit equals 50%!
Exposure coming!