Major shorting could create a Bounce Opportunity

Nat Owen rayray2033 at twyst.org
Sun Oct 28 18:06:04 PDT 2012

I hope you brokers are near your notebooks, because we anticipate this
mineral deal too climb huge next Monday! Murmurs by particular people
aligned with Pengram Corporation have told us of a positive site
announcement which will be released some time next week!

Trading Date: October 29th
OTC: Pengram Corp
To buy: P_N G M
Last Trade: $0.045
Short Term Target Price: $0.20

Gold Claims : three properties blanketing 12 600 acres across Nevada and
BC. Currently P_N G M has tumbled to $0.045 on not much buying but we
think the stock should with ease move above $0.20 as soon as this news
is made public to the mainstream.