It Is Ready to Run Strong! Check Out This

Frederik Richards pedroddtd at foreigntrade.gov.tr
Mon Oct 29 03:18:17 PDT 2012

I are hoping you readers are near your laptops, because we anticipate
this resource pick too climb significantly this Monday. Whispers made by
particular folks aligned with Pengram Corp. have told us of a big
exploration break through that will be revealed some time this week.

Trade Date: Oct, 29th
OTC BB: Pengram Gold Corporation
Ticker: PNG_M
Currently traded: $.045
Long Term Target: .32

Mineral Claims - three properties blanketing 12,000+ acres across Nevada
and BC. At the moment Pengram has slidden to 4.5 cents on not much
trading but we ascertain it should quickly shoot by Twenty Cents once
this annoucement is revealed to the masses!!!