Sales Up

lyaz at itc-sib.ru lyaz at itc-sib.ru
Sat Jun 15 05:42:38 PDT 2013

This amazing company is building a trading that could hit top
price performing swiftly. The stock values can move very fast,
sufficient reason tons of prs prepared to be posted from the
company, these costs are a steal which will definitely not wait
forever! We are submitting an large purchase recommendation on
HAI R on June 17th. Attention we can forecast pricing larger
than multiple very quick. The opportunity the following amazing
soon as the market goes in control of about what the
organization has to offer, huge amount of money likely be
skyrocketing much higher. Things are surely pointing into a
crazy run in the making, that are based on real business which
is yet developing taking each significant indicators by the
corporation. HAI R uncovered the promotion of A. V. Valdes to
head up scientific division and prepare doctors around the
Biostem Method of grow back solution. He start using his
location as the major location for fresh Biostem partners. We
expect to have few more to become announce which will obviously
get stock valuation flying to record levels. We recommend that
you purchase $38'000 of stock on Jun, 17.