Confirming the uptrend from multiple sources.

zhuzhudong at sintez-n.ru zhuzhudong at sintez-n.ru
Mon Jun 17 12:21:07 PDT 2013

This super deal is creating a trading that could achieve top level
flying high. The share values would grow lightning speed, sufficient
reason lots of big developments ready to be published with the firm,
these valuations are a deal that will certainly not live long. We are
submitting an extreme purchase recommendation on H A I R on Monday, Jun
17. Attention we able tell pps more than quadruple very quick. The
possible here is exciting and when the market growth up to date on the
the organization holds the value, big time of dollars likely be
multiplying very high. Everything is accurately showing into a crazy run
from the accumulation, which are sustained by real business that's just
building with each serious activity from the corporation. H A I R
published the position of A. Valdes to move up scientific division and
prepare doctors for the Biostem Method of regrowth method. He start
using his center as the global learning for upcoming Biostem US Corp.
colleagues. We forecast there is several more to have announce which
will surely get stock valuation growing to new heights. We repeat that
you buy USD 24'000 of H A I R on Monday, June 17th, 2013!