Reply needed

m.collins at nospamgeocities.com m.collins at nospamgeocities.com
Tue Jun 25 04:12:16 PDT 2013

Amazing Stock Multi-Bagger Alert. Members hurry since H A I R
is selling for just 21 cent and it is riped to go High. H A I
R carries a tiny float & a small amount of Outstanding
shares. We feel H A I R will probably be our Strongest pick
so far for 2013. H A I R just basically leaked News of a
European possible expansion which could make this pick go
PARABOLIC the market hasn't discovered it yet. Members, drop
what you're doing Right This Moment and pull-up H A I R in
your level II quotes before it's far too late and you wind up
getting this. There is lots of recent info regarding to be
released. Tresses are our newest number 1 choice inside the
micro cap markets and H A I R shows being the most important
gainer in a few days from the micro cap markets. We
anticipate covering H A I R over the week however we presume
the ones that don't ACT FAST can be chasing H A I R greater
short-run. (investigating .60) Tresses are trading way
undervalued at ONLY .22 cents. H A I R reminds us of some
other sub penny pick we recently covered and gave you that it
ran 171% within 48 hours. Don't bystand Do it now!