[LispM] First contact

Joel Smith joels@mobyfoo.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:21:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:09:36 +0100, Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
wrote:

> I suggest we shortly present ourselves a bit,

Hi,

I am a home based student of computer science. (My health does not allow
for me to go to school) I mostly use Scheme rather than Lisp. My real
interests are in AI/Complex Systems.

> and explain our experience with Lisp Machines:
> who are we? what Lisp Machines do we have or did we use?
> What are we doing with them? What do we love or hate about them?

Unfortanatly, I have never had access to a Lispm. I am considering getting
a MacIvory II but that will be sometime in the future.

I have recently been playing around with the idea of designing an Scheme
processor for a fpga. Am I crazy? Has anyone tried or heard of someone
else doing something like this?

Happy Hacking,

Joel.