[LispM] Lisp Machine for Sale?

Marc Santoro ultima@tunes.org
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

I'm "in the market" for some sort of Lisp Machine. I've been programming
in Common Lisp for a couple of years now, and I've heard so much wonderful
information about them. I'd like something that is primarily cheap (I'm a
college student). This would also be a personal system, sitting in my
bedroom -- so size is an important concern. I'm somewhat close to
Washington, DC (Alexandria, VA, south of the beltway. Anyone around
here?)

I'd love to find a spare MacIvory II or III card, or maybe even one of the
smaller standalone systems. If you have anything you are willing to sell,
please, let me know.

Thanks!

        Marc Santoro -- ultima@bespin.org
God kills indiscriminately, and so shall we.  For no creature under God is
as we are; none so like Him... as ourselves.