[LispM] Installation of the color tape from the genera distribution CD

Andreas Holz asholz@topinform.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:34:01 +0200

Hello all,

since I made some major steps in installing my macivory I dared to try
to install the color tape which resides in the DISTRIBUTION directory of
 the genera CD-Rom.

Via 'Restore Distribution' I'm able to see the contents of the archive,
but shortly after starting the restoration process  I'm getting an error
message, that the server 'GRAPHICS' could not be found! Whats that? A
similar message pops up if I'm try to restore the layered product Joshua
( the server 'JOSHUA' could not be found).

Are there any steps I missed during the setup of my macivory?.

Andreas