[LispM] lispm archives

Peter Paine pp at abstractscience.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 11:48:24 PST 2005

I've been suffering a severe spam blizzard recently.
Searching google for my email address, I find it returns entries in
the lispm archive (eg.
<http://lists.tunes.org/archives/lispm/2005-November/000096.html>).

I thought that spam crawlers could read "name at
address.parts.whatever" with ease these days.  This might account for
why I get a dozen duplicates per minute of each spam, perhaps one for
each lists.tunes.org list that I am subscribed to!

Is there any way to get lists.tunes.org to quote our email addresses
is a less accessible manner in the archives (including changing old
quotes)?

My spam blizzard is running at 10,000 per couple of days, perhaps
trivial to some, so I'm thinking of re-subscribing to the LispM list
with a new address, but I'm hesitant until our addresses in the
archive are disguised more viably.