[LispM] Re: Outstanding Meroko bugs and a question of my own

nyef at lisphacker.com nyef at lisphacker.com
Thu Oct 13 21:31:26 PDT 2005

Robert Swindells writes:

> nyef wrote:
>>Brad Parker writes:
>
>>> I was going to mumble about Meroko and Nevermore not having any
>>> 'dispatch' handling :-) I've been adding it to Meroko.  Have you already
>>> added it to nevermore?
>
>>Yeah, a while ago. I haven't released a new version in ages, though.
>
> Any chance of a tarball ?

Probably this weekend, or maybe Friday. It's obvious to me at this point
that I'm not going to get another test to pass just yet unless it's the
I-Memory test, and that'll probably take some dumb luck.

On the upside, it now passes all of EXPT save the I-Memory, Event Posting,
and Memory Cycle Abort tests. On the downside, the 8th set of VMA tests are
scary, and implied un-fun things about the MMU. I -really- wish the MMU were
better documented, as the solution I hit upon is fairly shaky feeling.

> I am going to get back into lisp and lispm hacking full time from
> today onwards.

Cool. You still have an mX board, right? I'm thinking that maybe after we
get Raven emulated properly we go on to Hummingbird.

 --Alastair Bridgewater