[LispM] Re: Nevermore

nyef at lisphacker.com nyef at lisphacker.com
Fri Oct 14 05:11:26 PDT 2005

Brad Parker writes:

> nyef at lisphacker.com wrote:
>>
>>Well, the obvious things to link are the lispm-hackers ML archive, the E3
>>project pages if you still have them, my recent lisppaste about the
>>instruction-stream/chain-enable behavior, etc.
>
> I put a link to lispm at tunes.org - is there another "lispm-hackers" list?

There was. At unlamda.com under previous management. The archive page is
404, but linked from the E3 page on unlambda. I think that kappa may still
be out there somewhere, or I have a mostly-complete (maybe an
entirely-complete) archive.

> I also made a page with the paste links & download
>
>   http://www.unlambda.com/nevermore/
>
> if it's not right squawk and I'll fix it.

Looks good. The description is a touch outdated, but that's probably my
fault (you ripped it from the README, which I need to update).

I do notice the lack of links back to the main page of the site from
anywhere. Makes navigation a little harder than it might be.

>>Do you happen to own a TI lispm as well, or just the keyboard?
>
> Just a keyboard presently.   I hope to obtain an E1 in the future.

Heh. That might come in handy once we get down to nailing down the edge
conditions on the CPU and writing up some docs. We can figure out what's up
with the 33rd bit on the ALU, for example. Maybe come up with some tests to
check the behavior of the ALU (since, ah, the EXPT tests only test one ALU
instruction).

> -brad

 --Alastair Bridgewater