[LispM] TI Explorer parts

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 25 19:19:23 PDT 2013

Hi:

I've had a microExplorer in a Mac II case for a few years now and, after I moved a few months ago - all of five blocks, and I carried the machine rather than packing it - it ceased to operate.
I've had no luck tracking down detailed information on the board, in order to identify the problem. I have more than one Mac II system, and it doesn't operate in any of them.
I also have several manuals for the system, copies of the full system software - it was working before I moved, as far as I recall.

Norman Jaffe