[LispM] UNIX Chaosnet / dist. reels?

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Tue Jul 22 04:53:22 PDT 2014

I'm trying to find a copy of the UNIX/MIT/Symbolics Chaosnet source
code for presering an old Symbolics machine which only talks Chaos,
but also to make it more fun to use from UNIX installations.  Has
anyone seen it floating around?

Note I'm not talking about the port that Brad (Parker) made some time
ago, but the original one with a SUPDUP server, RTAPE service, command
line utilities to talk to a Chaosnet machin, etc.  AFAIK, they where
part of the Genera 6 distribution, but where removed in 7.

Cheers, Alfred.