[LispM] Lambda Software Release 5.0 (Prototype)

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Fri Apr 28 11:48:43 PDT 2017

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Robert Swindells <rjs at fdy2.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Daniel Seagraves <dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net> wrote:
>>> On Apr 28, 2017, at 10:49 AM, Robert Swindells <rjs at fdy2.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> Has anyone got NFS working yet ?
>>
>> No, but you can FTP in and out. There's something wrong with directory
>> listing, but transfers work. TENEX mode works for transferring qfasl
>> files.
>
> Ok, will give it a go.

Make sure to use byte size 16.

> One of the files for NFS was truncated but we had everything else.

Someone found GENASYS? I thought all we ever found was partial source, and the core was lost forever.

> I guess an alternative would be to run multiple copies of the
> emulator as fileservers for each of the LMI trees.

Each? There's only one. I'm confused now. How do you think this works, and how exactly do you think this should happen?

I ran multiple machines early on when I was simulating LMI's network environment, but I don't have to do it anymore.