[LispM] What does a valid internet address look like?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Sat Aug 19 01:58:01 PDT 2017

A small step forward: I know that it is not because of communication issues.
Taking Alfred's advice, I set-up a local DNS server and confirmed
connectivity, recursive look-ups, etc, but the problem persists. I had a
look at the stack trace:

And had a look at the code in neti and host.lisp. Not pretty. I am not sure
where to begin.

Regards,

*	Steve