[LispM] Anyone Using Zmail?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Sat Jun 10 23:05:11 PDT 2017

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for the input (and sorry for the delay). I appreciate the feedback. What I meant by 'worth it' was an opinion on whether someone could 'live' with the functionality provided by zmail. I.e. how close would this be to using existing emacs MUAs? I'm fine spending time, but if the end result is something not usable, then it would be a waste.

I'm guessing no one is doing this, which kind-of answers the question.

Regards,
	- Steve