[LispM] Anyone Using Zmail?

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Sun Jun 11 08:41:12 PDT 2017

   Hi Alfred,

   Thanks for the input (and sorry for the delay). I appreciate the
   feedback. What I meant by 'worth it' was an opinion on whether
   someone could 'live' with the functionality provided by
   zmail. I.e. how close would this be to using existing emacs MUAs?
   I'm fine spending time, but if the end result is something not
   usable, then it would be a waste.

   I'm guessing no one is doing this, which kind-of answers the
   question.

Everything is usable, depending on how much pain you can withstand.
ZMail lacks MIME, Unicode support, and what nots.  If you get lots of
such mail, then it might be tricky or annoying to use it in a
sensiblef fashion.

If all you get is ASCII then ZMail would be
entierly usable I think.