[LispM] Symbolics Prolog?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Mon Aug 6 22:49:07 PDT 2018

Greetings all,

I am trying to track down a copy of Symbolics Prolog, but have run into a
dead-end. Not even Dave/Kalman have a copy, so I thought I would ask here.
Does anyone remember if this was something that Symbolics produced, or was
it a third party? If a third party, does anyone remember who?

More importantly, does anyone have a copy?

Regards,

    Steve

P.S. Whilst I am asking, I may as well see if anyone has Big ART (Automated
Reasoning Tool) from Inference. That too seems to have vanished into the
mists of time.