[LispM] Symbolics Prolog?

Earl DuCaine earl.ducaine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:46:55 PDT 2018

Hi Steve,

LMI distributed a prolog called UC prolog.  That probably had a version
that worked on Symbolics machines too. Also CMU's AI lab has a number of
archived prolog implementations, including a couple implemented in Lisp
and one in particular (lmprolog) for Lisp Machine Lisp (Zetalisp)

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/prolog/impl/prolog/0.html