How many developer do we have?

William A. Barnett-Lewis wlewis@mailbag.com
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:22:06 -0500

(chomp)

I'll do anything I can. I'm primarily an OS hacker, with the majority of my
experiance in U*nix-likes (Minix, Linux, Xinu, etc.). Which is why I root
for something other than the idea of building on Linux...It's good, don't
get me wrong, but as the otherwise hideous ad puts it, "been there, done
that". I think we can do better w/ a little bit of effort.

As a side note, my idea of perfection is Interlisp on an 1186. That's what I
want to beat...

William
William A. Barnett-Lewis
wlewis@mailbag.com
"We are artists.  Poets paint motion  and light.  Historians paint stills.
It can be dangerous to get history from a poet.  It can also be the greatest
blessing."
						Larry Miller Murdock