How many programmers do we have?

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa@infiniti.PATH.Berkeley.EDU
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

   Delivery-Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 18:03:49 -0700
   From: "Michael Korns" <mkorns@ix.netcom.com>
   Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 18:03:20 -0700

   To All,

   Given a clearly defined goal of building a Lisp VM, with the generality
   previously described, our Company would be interested in converting our
   Lisp compiler and agent oriented database to the new VM standard. We have
   compiler Guru's, computer scientists, sales people, etc.

Please pardon the bluntness.  You made quite good comments on the
project while asking for the same forgiveness :)

So, are you also willing to give up - as a company - any claim to a
proprietary architecture and to adhere to public standards (as ANSI
CL) ?

Cheers

--
Marco Antoniotti