Mon, 28 Apr 1997 00:16:02 +0200 (MET DST)
I would appreciate affordable docs about Genera and LispMachine OSes,
or even hardware/software to test drive, as, like most computists,
I could never get my *own* experience on them,
but by incidental testimony, indirect deductions, and fertile imagination.
Direct knowledge would be great!
So could the project starters explain
* What were the OSes of Lisp Machines like.
* What made these OS good/bad in their opinion
* How they intend or not to keep the goodies and discard the badies
* How their intended lispOS will look like or unlike these Lisp Machines OS.
* How their intended lispOS will look like.
Pointers appreciated if following them is affordable.
== Fare' -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- Franc,ois-Rene' Rideau -- DDa(.ng-Vu~ Ba^n ==
Join the TUNES project for a computing system based on computing freedom !
TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System