Target Processor

cwg@DeepEddy.Com cwg@DeepEddy.Com
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 13:37:53 -0500

--==_Exmh_162439640P

I fully concur with these comments despite having two macs and thinking about
buying a third one while owning no PC hardware at all.

If both platforms were to be targetted, I'd probably work on the PowerPC
version, but all the arguments for using x86 are too strong to ignore.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046

--==_Exmh_162439640P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQB1AwUBM5Rke5aQnaaFII2dAQE6lwL/R3zK0gudn0lTVm0vys3s/TaeO+pRQUO7
PQ1/HNX9KrvZaIRrjJFalAabV1lkl6d0i0P/GO0S/qQAFvUF4imuCpFWIJ7W6poY
azBNnQyBj7paVNjE1IjGuyVjwp4KtVGW
=nKtZ
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_162439640P--