lispOS and hardware

Kelly Murray kem@Franz.COM
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:27:12 -0700

> but the general blurr around the project goals could lead to the
> same kind of half-death of the project.

Let me say this:  If I get enough support from the community,
and what we do will have real benefits to my employer Franz,
I believe I can get Franz to let me work on this project fulltime.
And believe me when I say nothing will stop me from making progress!

Furthermore, let me also say I am certain that there is no problem
getting funding to develop real web-browser interface
based applications.   My plan is to not only be working
on building this software, but I'll also be getting
companies to *pay us* to develop their apps using it.

-kelly