Running Unix programs under LispOS

Henry G. Baker hbaker@netcom.com
Fri, 2 May 1997 19:01:45 -0700 (PDT)

>   We will undoubtably make mistakes and false assumptions as we
> proceed forward. But we have an advantage, we're writing software. If
> we make a mistake, we can fix it. Just rewrite that portion. Heck,
> people keep claiming lisp is really good at being modifiable. :-)
>
>   Mike McDonald
>   mikemac@engr.sgi.com

I wholeheartedly second this notion.  Let's not let the best become
the enemy of the good.  Too much analysis becomes paralysis.  Code
first and ask questions later.  The whole point of Lisp is that
playing with it is (or should be) relatively cheap, so even if you
have to throw a lot away later, you're still ahead of the game.

--
Henry Baker
www/ftp directory URL: