C->LISP

Fare Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Tue, 6 May 1997 00:53:03 +0200 (MET DST)

> Well, you've come out very strongly against the "paranoid Unix black
> box" so I'm not sure what alternatives you support.

I'm against it *in the long run*, and have described why,
and how I intended to do much better through high-level tools.
I've also explained how *in the short term*,
we would trivially use the existing underlying Unix system,
then possibly a concurrent Unix system using the same microkernel,
and how *in the medium term*,
we could support Unix processes better
than any Unix system ever will be able to.
I can only invite you to re-read more carefully my messages for details.

#f