A name for this OS

Duke Briscoe briscoe@athens.net
Sat, 10 May 97 16:49:51 -0000

I am no longer able to keep up with the volume in this mailing list (thus
not reading many of the messages), but I would tend to agree with Martin
and favor something like LispOS.  However, I am prompted to write because
the name CLOSOS (naturally pronounced as Colossus) occurred to me, and
you can kick it around if you like.  That assumes that you pick Common
Lisp as your main dialect.  Hasn't Franz tried to market Common Lisp to
the masses by emphasizing it as CLOS and playing up the first
standardized OOP angle?

Here's lurking at you,

Duke Briscoe
briscoe@athens.net