Getting this project going.

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Mon, 12 May 1997 21:38:07 -0500 (CDT)

> >I will be more than happy to do so.  I would appreciate it if people
> >who post information on what they are willing to do, would do so
> >under the topic "Duty Roster", just so it would make it easier
> >for me to spot them (and minimize the chances of my missing
> >any).
>
> I suggest the following form as a starting point to summarising the
> information:

[Snip -- form]

Yes, this would be an excellent way of doing things.  I will re-post
my "Duty Roster" using your form, thank you very much.  Again I
would appreciate it a lot if others used the form below, and post
under the topic of "Duty Roster".

Ideally I could find all Duty Roster's, place them in a file, and
have them archived and ready, so it would be great if no discussions
occur in those threads, but they are just simply reserved for
posting duty rosters.

Thank you again for your form.

--
Cya,