Call for Volunteers

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Wed, 14 May 1997 17:05:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

Just in case some of you missed it, a call has already been sent out
for Duty Rosters -- forms where people give information about
themselves, and what they are willing to do for this project.  That
is why there are posts with the subject "Duty Roster" -- they are
simply forms submitted by people who are willing to volunteer.

So far we have 12 people who have submitted Duty Rosters.  Here
are their names:

Ahmed Hammad
Franc,ois-Rene' "Fare'" Rideau DDa(.ng-Vu~ Ba^n
Chris Bitmead
Brian Spilsbury
Chris Garrigues
Marcus Daniels
Harvey Stein
Jean-Philippe Theberge
António Leitão
Bao Ha
Martin Cracauer
Pierpaolo Bernardi

If you are willing to volunteer to contribute to this project in any
degree, then please post a Duty Roster so that you will be recorded.
Duty Rosters should be posted under the subject "Duty Roster" and
should follow the standard Duty Roster format (a sample is included
at the end of this text).  To keep things as simple and accurate
as possible please refrain from discussing anything in "Duty Roster"
subject lines and please adhere to the format.

Thank you very much.