Results of Voting for Name

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Fri, 16 May 1997 22:04:22 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, since no more votes seem to be coming in, here are the results
of the votes for the name of this project.  Just to give you a brief
summary -- LispOS won :).

BTW, I made sure not to vote since I felt it would be innappropriate
for me to express any preference while also maintaining the votes.

It is possible that I might have missed a vote here and there,
so my apologies in advance if I did, but judging by the results
below, I doubt it would have made much of a difference (LispOS
won by a rather large margin).

Here's the tally:

Votes For Name:
(Lisp OS)                               1
(Lisp . OS)                             1
LispOS                                  8
LispOS for kernel and PC LispM for apps 1
LOS				        2 (2 against)
LispPC					1
Lisp:Os					1
LiOS					1