code available for perusal

Henry G. Baker hbaker@netcom.com
Sat, 24 May 1997 18:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all:

I'm not going to have much time to contribute for doing lots of new
code, but some of you may be interested in some of the code I have
done in the past for CL implementations.  Some of it is incomplete,
but I think that the people in this group should have no trouble
seeing the patterns and filling in the blanks.

Re the copyright: I haven't figured out what to do about this.  I own
it, but am open to suggestions about how best to get it out.  I don't
want it to show up in MS's 'visual lisp', or some such product, at
least not without some compensation!

I wrote my own version of CL 'format', including a CL format string
compiler, that you might find interesting/amusing.  See

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/lisp/format.lsp

This code is more for reading than running, since it may require a
little work (you'll see) to get to run.

--
Henry Baker
www/ftp directory URL: