code available for perusal

William A. Barnett-Lewis wlewis@mailbag.com
Sat, 24 May 1997 23:13:40 -0500

At 06:30 PM 5/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear all:
>
>I'm not going to have much time to contribute for doing lots of new
>code, but some of you may be interested in some of the code I have
>done in the past for CL implementations.  Some of it is incomplete,
>but I think that the people in this group should have no trouble
>seeing the patterns and filling in the blanks.
>
>Re the copyright: I haven't figured out what to do about this.  I own
>it, but am open to suggestions about how best to get it out.  I don't
>want it to show up in MS's 'visual lisp', or some such product, at
>least not without some compensation!
>
>I wrote my own version of CL 'format', including a CL format string
>compiler, that you might find interesting/amusing.  See
>
>ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/lisp/format.lsp
>
>This code is more for reading than running, since it may require a
>little work (you'll see) to get to run.
>
>--
>Henry Baker
>www/ftp directory URL:
>ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/home.html

Yowsa! Thank you for the contribution. While I know you'd rather see new
things and ways than anything, we need to get something running.
Contributions to us like this help alot. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have
some reading to do!

William
William A. Barnett-Lewis
wlewis@mailbag.com
"We are artists.  Poets paint motion  and light.  Historians paint stills.
It can be dangerous to get history from a poet.  It can also be the greatest
blessing."
						Larry Miller Murdock