Let's stop the flames on USENET

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Mon, 26 May 1997 21:16:44 -0500 (CDT)

> Ahmed> > #1. People who are attacked turn off their brains *even more*.
> Ahmed>
> Ahmed> Those who get attacked have their brains turned down so little (or
> Ahmed> little intellect to begin with), that they could shut them off
> Ahmed> and few would notice.
>
> Um, then why bother? If you're only attacking idiots who can't profit
> by it then its a waste of time, hmm?

I do it for fun.

[Snip]

> Not that it bothers me, but it seems that you're arguing paul's point
> for him.

I never claimed that my arguments served any constructive purpose,
on the contrary I believe I made it clear that they were for my benefit
only.

My point, and one that I maintain is that flames on Usenet are independent
of discussions here.

--
Cya,
Ahmed

My old man's a fatso,
He's got a bathtub for a mouth,
My old man's a fatso,
But you know he owns this house.
	"My Old Man's a Fatso" by the Angry Samoans