LispOS Manifesto

Rainer Joswig joswig@lavielle.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:37:22 +0100

>IMMEDIATE GOALS:
>
>1) Continued general development of CMUCL.  In particular the new
>   work on lisp threads.

Sounds good to me.

>2) Continued development of the free CLIM implementation.

Correction: "Starting" development. ;-)
Btw., CLIM is not dead yet. LispWorks for Windows has a beta
port of CLIM. MCL CLIM 2 just entered "beta". Seems
like CLIM now is running on the latest version of ACL for NT.

Once I have a usable version of CLIM for MCL and LWW,
I'll write a CLIM-based user interface for CL-HTTP.

>3) Continued development and expansion of the editor Hemlock.

Erik Naggum is thinking about a Common Lisp version
of GNU Emacs. http://sourcery.naggum.no/emacs/clemacs.html

Greetings,

Rainer Joswig

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2b, D22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 658088, Fax: +49 40 65808-202,
Email: joswig@lavielle.com , WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/