.pdf formatted Alto documentaion]

Fare Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 12:52:37 +0200 (MET DST)

> Hi, [...] The following may be of interest, [...] Pierpaolo.

>> From: aek@goonsquad.spies.com (Al Kossow)
>> Thanks to Dan Finch and Paul McJones, all of the individual
>> page scans of many of the Alto manuals are now available on:
>> http://www.spies.com/aek/alto/index.html

Ahem. I can't seem do D/L these faster than 150byte/s, which means
several days on continued connections for everything; however, the
connections also hang/drop after a few hours, so I can't manage to
download any but the short .c file. Would anyone who could get the
whole thing bother to republish it? If needed, I can configure FTP
at quatramaran.ens.fr to allow incoming upload.
   Regards,

== Faré -=- (FR) François-René Rideau -=- (VN) Уng-Vû Bân -=- rideau@ens.fr ==
Join a project for a free reflective computing system! | 6 rue Augustin Thierry
TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System.               | 75019 PARIS     FRANCE
http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/ -=- Reflection&Cybernethics ==