Lisp vs. Scheme

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:31:01 -0600 (CST)

> >We're spinning our gears, and someone has already taken a step
> >towards making SchemeOS a reality.  I think that just tipped
> >the scales in favor of Scheme :).
>
>   What step? I hope you're refering to more than staticly linking some
> implementation of Scheme! The only step I've seen is to argue the same
> issues over and over.

Hey it's a small step, but considering how little has come from
this list, it's as good as climbing Mount St. Helens as far as
I'm concerned.

Think about it this way -- somebody _DID_ something!

Not talked about something.

Not argued about something.

Not recorded something.

_DID_ something.

It's a momentous occasion!

Of course other people have done other things too, so maybe I'm
getting a little carried away, but a step, no matter how small
is still a step.

>   Mike McDonald
>   mikemac@mikemac.com

Regards,