Lisp vs. Scheme

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis@mailbag.com
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:57:59 -0600

They key is, when will someone be able to say, hey I've got code that can
_do_ anything Genera or Allegro or "X" can do. Not, I've gotr schem X Y
or Z statically loading on some *nix kernel. Been there, done that, got
the ugly t-shirt...

William

(PS Scheme48 the last time around on this list, just in case you care.
Couldn't _do_ squat w/it either... )