CL OS Approach

Christian Lynbech on satellite lynbech@daimi.aau.dk
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:59:44 +0100 (CET)

I see some neat ideas in this. One of the particular nice sides to
this is that it seem relatively straightforward to get of the ground.

I would suggest you check out the `schsh' (SCHeme SHell) project run
by Olin Shivers. Allthough that is done in scheme, he has spent some
time thinking about how to map OS abstraction into scheme. It is
rather UNIXoid in its orientaton, but I still think there are usefull
lessons to be learned.

More should be found at http://www.ai.mit.edu/%7Eshivers/, otherwise
check some of the LISP/Scheme FAQs.

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Phone: +45 8628 8176       | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.tbit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)