Why LispOS?

Rainer Joswig joswig@lavielle.com
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:05:06 +0100

At 11:27 Uhr +0200 25.03.1998, Martti Halminen wrote:

>I took a look at www.amazon.com, and they still list it:
>

>                         Lisp Lore : A Guide to Programming the Lisp
>                         Machine

You can also try to get a copy of the Symbolics
Documentation.
Since all of this is available online inside Genera and it
uses an early hypertext system, it would be a
valuable project to convert the documentation
on the fly to HTML and export it via CL-HTTP.

Another nice thing to have is the "Chinual", the
early Lisp Machine Manual. We have a printed copy at the
University. I wonder whether there is an electronic
version somewhere.

Rainer Joswig

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2b, D22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 658088, Fax: +49 40 65808-202,
Email: joswig@lavielle.com , WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/